I've officially hit the blog wall as it took me almost a month to post about Father's Day. We had a lovely day, swinging over to visit with Adam's parent's at the lake. Three generations of Mattens men sure make a nice picture. To me it's amazing to look at Mason and see a mini version of Adam. I asked Adam if he feels any differently when he looks at Mason, as if he's looking a younger version of himself. But he said no, he just sees our son. I can't even imagine how I'd feel to have someone walking around that looks just like me.
Did I mention before that we've noticed Mason is double-jointed? I came home one day from work and Mason was sitting in his high chair popping his pointer fingers in and out like Adam can do. Just another reminder of how very much the same they are.
No comments:
Post a Comment