Friday, January 21, 2011

Little Chef

Adam calls it the worst time of the evening. The time before I get home, when he's trying to get dinner around. Mason wants nothing to do with sitting in his high chair, nor will be play nice all on his own. Our kitchen is not baby proofed, so Mason isn't allowed to wander in an out while Adam's cooking. And when we gate the room off, he can't see Adam in his prep area so won't go play out of daddy's sight. As a special treat this week (mostly because he wasn't using the stove or oven), Adam pulled up a chair and let Mason help with the "cooking." He loves using tongs, as you can tell from this picture. I hope that he continues to love cooking with daddy. Too bad the Cafe is gone... I could see Mason following in his daddy's footsteps - manning the grill and "babysitting the pitas."

No comments:

Post a Comment