Sunday, June 12, 2011

Happy Father's Day

Yes, yes, I know it's not Father's Day yet. I'm writing this a tad early, in case by some stroke of luck Mya decides to be en early bird.

Mason has been such a mama's boy that the past few months have been spent trying to make him into an equal-opportunity parent-lover. We both know that Mya will be relying so much on me when she arrives that Mason will need to get used to Daddy doing almost everything. It hasn't really worked - Mason will almost always pick me to do things for him over Adam. But even when he's asked for me to give him a bath or change him or put him to bed, Adam's done it anyway. I guess that's the definition of a good daddy - a man that takes care of his child even when the child is kicking and screaming for mommy.

For my part, there's no man I'd rather be taking this journey in parenthood with. I love you Daddy-Boo. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment