"When one became two, well the two of us knew that whatever will be's gonna be. And what was to be was that two became three. It's beginning to look like a family. I still remember that day in September when I heard that three would be four..." - The Verve Pipe
Tuesday, June 28, 2016
Sweet Cheeks is 5!
When I was pregnant with Mya, I spent a lot of time stressing over how I could possibly love someone as much as I loved Mason. Then this precious girl was born and all those thoughts faded away. There's no learning to love when it's your child, you just do, with all your heart.
Five years goes by quickly. It's hard to believe how much Mya's changed during that time. The one thing that's remained the same is those sweet cheeks. I told her the other night as we were singing "You Are My Sunshine" that the sunshine bursts from her cheeks. She thought that was quite silly, but it's true. When she smiles, she bursts with joy and brings so much light to our lives. She's crafty and emotional and a perfectionist already. She's sweet and sassy and wants to try everything on her own. She's our little everything, and we can't imagine our lives without her.
Happy birthday, baby girl!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment