One afternoon that was less than freezing, we decided to get off the couch and take Mason for his first sledding adventure. (We did, after all, get him a sled for Christmas.) While our own yard is the size of a thumb tack, we are fortunate to have a city park across the street with a perfect sled hill.
Can you tell he's thrilled?Actually, Mason really did have a great time - giggling all the way down the hill. After a few trips up and down, Adam and I quickly became winded from all the exertion. (Me more so.)We decided to head home and let Mason walk around on his own. The weight of the outfit and strange boots tipped him over. I'm sad to say that it took us a few minutes to realize he couldn't get back up. This sounds like something right out of "A Christmas Story," but it's true!
I can't believe how much Mason has grown! He certainly is adorable :)
ReplyDeleteIt's been quite a long time! How are you both? Cute little guy! No, Adam, I mean your son! ;) I'm out in Seattle. Been here about 2 years now. Can't say I miss the snow! nice to hear from you!
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDelete