Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Over the River and Through the Woods....

To Grandma & Grandpa's house we went. It's so fun watching Mason explore "new" places. The kitchen is the hub of my parents house - so naturally we sit around the bar and watch Mason get into all the cabinets. Being the mischevious little boy he is, he gravitates to the cupboards he's not supposed to get into. The child-proof locks have long been removed.

But after a while he figured out which cabinets were safe. The pantry was especially fun, as he learned to pull out each shelf, move the cans around, and stand on the bottom shelf. Then he made a game of removing all the price tags from the cans and bringing them to me. He had this proud little smile on his face each time he brought me another price tag.

We continued over more rivers and through more woods to Megan and Dan's new house. Let me just say, I am super jealous of them. They sold their first house for more than they bought it for and found a super cute new home in the Country Club area of Midland. In contrast, when Adam and I tried to sell our house, the only offer we received was over $30,000 less than what we paid. Not only am I jealous of their ability to move where they wanted to be, their house is so adorable! Megan has a very good eye for decorating, and Dan helps her realize her vision. They are such a good team like that. Now if only I could convince her to come help me fix up our house. ;)

1 comment:

  1. We were definitely very lucky and very happy to get into this house. Thanks for liking it. I knew you would but a lil sis always looks for her big sis's approval :)

    You know I will come help at anytime... the main problem is to not get distracted by my adorable nephew!

    ReplyDelete