Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Happy Birthday Julia!

I can't believe baby Joo-yah is already one!  It's one of those things where you  can't believe a whole year has passed, and yet it feels like she's been with us so much longer than that.  We headed up to the Burr house this past weekend to celebrate with Megan, Dan and Julia.  The party was just lovely, with a cupcake theme.  Megan is so good at decorating and organizing things like this.  We all had a wonderful time and I think Julia is set for clothes until her next birthday.  We took a ton of pictures, Grandma was fortunate enough to get a picture with both her girls.  Mason was being a little stinker and would not participate in the group shot.  
While I should probably be posting more about Julia, I can't help but add an updated picture of Mya. Her hair has gotten so long we have to put it in a ponytail these days.  Notice in this picture that she and Grandpa have matching smiles.  Maybe she really does resemble me more than her brown hair and brown eyes suggest. 


No comments:

Post a Comment